Do you love watching TikTok videos? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will show you how to watch TikTok on Roku TV.
It’s a great way to enjoy your favorite videos when you’re relaxing on the couch.
Keep reading for step-by-step instructions on how to get started.
How to Watch TikTok on Roku TV?
- First, you will need to download the Roku app. It’s available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
- Once you have installed the Roku app, open it and sign in using your Roku account information.
- Next, use the search bar at the top of the screen to find the TikTok app.
- Then, click on the “Install” button to download and install it.
- Once the TikTok app has been installed, open it and sign in using your TikTok account information.
You’re now ready to start watching videos! Enjoy!
How to Roku screen mirror Windows 11?
Roku screen mirroring is a great way to share content from your Windows 11 computer with your Roku streaming player or Roku TV. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that your Windows 11 computer and Roku device are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your Windows 11 computer, open the Control Panel and click on “Devices and Printers.”
- Select Add a device from the top menu. Click on “Add an audio or video device” and then select “Roku” from the list of available devices.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process of adding your Roku device as an audio.
How to Add Roku Beta Channels in Place of Private Channels?
There are a couple of different ways you can add Roku beta channels in place of private channels.
The first way is to simply add the beta channel’s code in the box where you would enter a private channel’s code. When you try to add the channel, Roku will automatically redirect you to the beta versions (if available).
The second way is to go to your Roku settings and then Privacy. From there, you can choose whether or not to receive Beta Agreements check for Betas, and send Beta Agreement db requests.
- Doing this will enroll your device in receiving beta versions of available channels whenever they are released!.
- Private: 0%.
- Public: 1%
How to install Google Play Store on TCL smart TV?
- 1. Go to your TCL TV’s smart hub and select the Google Play Store app.
- If you don’t see the Google Play Store app, go to the App Gallery and select ‘All Apps’.
- Scroll down and select Google Play Store.
- Once it’s installed, open it and sign in with your Google account information.
- You’re now ready to start downloading your favorite apps!