Are you looking for ways to watch the McGregor fight? If so, you have come to the right place! In this blog post, we will discuss several methods for streaming the fight.
Whether you are using a desktop computer, laptop, or mobile device, we have you covered.
We will also provide some tips on how to get the best viewing experience possible. So don’t wait any longer – read on to learn all about how to stream the McGregor fight!
How to stream McGregor Fight
If you want to watch the McGregor fight but don’t have cable, you’re in luck. There are a number of ways to stream it online.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, head over to UFC TV and sign up for an account.
- You’ll be able to purchase the PPV there for $64.99.
- Once you’ve done that, download the UFC TV app on your preferred device.
- You can watch the fight on your computer, phone, tablet, or even streaming devices like Roku or Apple TV.
- If you want to save a few bucks, you can also stream the McGregor fight on Sling TV.
- They’re currently offering a free trial, so you can sign up and watch it for free.
- Just be sure to cancel before the trial period ends, or you’ll be charged $25 per month.
Either way, you’ll be able to watch the McGregor fight from the comfort of your own home. So grab some snacks and get ready for a great night of MMA action.
Also read this: How to Stream Xbox Series X to Discord?
Do you have any other questions about how to watch the McGregor fight? Let us know in the comments below. And be sure to check out our full guide on how to stream UFC 229 for more information.