This article will show you how to watch Instagram live videos from a computer or TV on your web browser at Instagram. If you have a streaming or screen mirroring device, you can watch it on your TV screen.
Way to Watch Instagram Live From a Computer or TV
You can view Instagram in your web browser by following these steps:
In your web browser, go to Instagram and sign in to your Instagram account.
- See the thread stories at the top of the thread. If someone is filming, their profile picture will appear in front of the feed, signing up LIVE.
- Tap the user’s profile picture with the live icon to watch the live video.
- The live video will open with the video on the left and the commentary on the right.
- You can see the number of viewers on the right side. Enter your language using the comments below the comment, then click Post to post.
- To stop watching the Instagram Live video, click the X in the upper right corner.
If you have a video player or screen monitor that connects your computer and/or smartphone to your TV, you can watch Instagram Live videos right from the comfort of your own home in your living room (or any other location). where you have a TV).
- Chromecast on Mac, Chromecast on Windows, or Chromecast on iOS / Android.
- Airplay on Mac or iOS with Apple TV.
- Cast or glass screen from your device to your Roku.
If you plan to follow the live video’s directions, watching Instagram Live videos on your computer or TV is quite simple. For example, you can follow a video on:
- Make crafts.
Watching Instagram Live on a bigger screen
Watching Instagram Live on a bigger screen gives you a hands-free experience, which makes work much easier and more enjoyable.
In addition, video content is more visible from a distance, which leaves more room for information and makes it easier for several people to view the same screen.
If you are not happy with the above recommendations, but still want to watch Instagram Live on your computer or other devices, you can try other apps.
- Loola is an application that allows you to broadcast videos from your PC to a variety of networks, including Instagram. However, Loola is aimed at content creators, not subscribers who want to watch Instagram Live on PC.
- That said, it’s not suitable for watching movies in a browser, at least for the average user.
- One of the best add-ons we’ve tried is Devanco’s Desktop for Instagram.
- This app allows you to search for recent videos and photos on Instagram.
- You can watch people’s stories, post your videos to IGTV, and download videos and photos from Instagram to your desktop.
The developers claim that this extension allows you to do everything you normally do with the phone through the Instagram app, including watching Instagram Live videos. However, after trying Desktop on Instagram, we didn’t think it matched the hype. A quick way to Stream on Twitch from Xbox with a camera.