Last update: 24 Oct, 2022
YouTube TV is a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies without having to worry about commercials. But what do you do if you want to update your payment method? In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps necessary to update your YouTube TV payment method!
It’s also a great way to keep up with the news and sports. However, if you’re like most people, you probably don’t have time to sit down and watch an entire movie or show. That’s where YouTube TV comes in handy.
You can watch your favorite shows when it’s convenient for you.
How to Update Your YouTube TV Payment Method?
- First, open the YouTube TV app on your device.
- Then, click on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Next, select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the “Billing” section and click on “Update Payment Method.” Enter your new payment information and click “Save.” That’s it!
You’ve successfully updated your YouTube TV payment method. Thanks for following along! We hope this was helpful. Enjoy the rest of your day! 🙂
Here are some reasons you might need to update your YouTube TV payment method:
- You’re moving to a new country and need to update your billing address.
- You’re switching to a new credit or debit card.
- Your existing payment method is no longer working (for example, if your bank cancels your card).
- You want to add or remove a family member from your YouTube TV subscription.
- You need to update your payment preferences for Google Play subscriptions bought through YouTube TV.”}
We hope you found this blog post helpful! If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave us a comment below.