When we watch movies or shows, some of them can be hard to understand. Some of them are made in a different language.
We find it hard to understand what the characters are saying. with the help of different tools subtitles or closed captioning are given at the bottom of the video so the user can better understand it.
These are helpful tools that show in written words what the characters are saying. It offers a way for us to fully understand the movie or show and not miss out on the lines of the characters. However, sometimes these subtitles can be disturbing or you might want to close them.
Therefore, we have made this guide for you, so it gets easy for you to enable or disable closed caption on peacock while watching your favorite show.
How to turn off closed caption on peacock?
- The first step is that if you don’t have Peacock app.
- Download it from any external source or app store and launch the app on your device.
- In the app, go to settings > video > closed caption settings.
- You will see a list of closed caption settings.
- Uncheck all the boxes, and you are done!
- After that, you can watch your favorite show without having to read the lines of the characters.
On the contrary, if you want to turn on the closed captions, follow the steps below:
- Go back to the main settings page and check the closed caption setting you want to enable.
- Now click on the “Apply” button, and your captions will be enabled
The above guide is simple and we hope it will help you take benefit from it. However, if you still don’t know what is peacock application or how to use it, you can read our user guide too.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them.
Disclaimer: This post is for educational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation, endorsement, or warranty of any product, service, or company.
Read More: How To Clear Watch History On Peacock