For movie fans, the world of digital rights management (DRM) is in transition. In the digital music space, labels. Artists have been struggling to find ways to stay ahead of the curve, while still maintaining control of their content.
Now, digital rights management (DRM) is something that consumers can check off of their bucket list and become a part of every day. But with the rise of digital movie streaming services, putting movies on the internet has never been so easy.
We’ll walk you through the process of transferring movies from your favorite online service to Vudu, a digital video and audio recording and distribution service.
Let’s see how it works.
How to Transfer Music From iTunes To Vudu?
In order to transfer iTunes movies to Vudu, you need to follow the following steps:
- Download the Vudu Apple iOS app. This can be obtained through the official iTunes store.
- The app has been made available for all iOS devices running iOS 8 or above. Including iPhone 6s and above, iPad Air 2, and above. IPad mini 4 and above, iPad Pro 9.7-inch or above. IPod touch 6th generation or higher.
- You should also download the app on your computer so that you can manage your files from a single place as well as transfer files from Vudu to iTunes easily.
- Sign up for an account on Vudu with your email address and password of choice (if you use a different email address or password, make sure that this is a different one than that used on iTunes).
- Log in to your Vudu account by clicking “My Account” in the top right corner of your screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your email and password.
- Click on “My Library” on the left side of your screen, then click on “Media”.
- Click on “Add a Film or TV Show” at the top of your screen.
- Select “Movies” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Select Movies from the left pane of the Vudu app and click on “Upload”.
- This will direct you to a file upload page where you can choose a location to upload your movies to Vudu (the default is “Documents”).
- After you have uploaded all of your iTunes movies in one go, click on “Review Your Upload”.
- You will be directed to a page where you can view all movie titles that have been uploaded successfully as well as those that are still being uploaded or are in progress.
Read More: How to Update Your Vudu Payment Method