If you’ve ever lost your Roku remote or had trouble pairing it with the streaming player, then this blog post is for you! In today’s guide, we will show you how to sync your remote without using the pairing button.
This process is quick and easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
So don’t wait any longer – follow our simple instructions below to get started!
How to Sync Roku Remote Without Pairing Button?
To sync your Roku remote without the pairing button, you will need two things: a paper clip and a USB cord.
- First, use the paper clip to open up the battery compartment on the back of the remote.
- Next, insert one end of the USB cord into the small opening in the compartment, and then plug the other end into your computer.
- Once you have done that, turn on your Roku player and wait for it to load completely.
- Now that your Roku is up and running, go to “Settings” and select “Remote.”
- You should see a list of available devices – if not, make sure that your Roku is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Select “Remote Control,” then click on “Sync Remote.”.
- Finally, hold down the “Home” button on your remote until the light starts blinking.
- Once it does, release the button and wait for the sync to complete.
Read more: How to Stream RedZone on Roku
You have now successfully synced your Roku remote without using the pairing button.
If your Roku remote doesn’t have a pairing button, it may be because it’s a newer model that doesn’t require pairing.
The new models use Bluetooth, so they don’t need a pairing button. If you’re not sure whether your remote is one of the newer models, you can check the Roku support website or contact customer support.
Hope this helps!
There is not a reset button on the Roku TV remote. If your Roku TV isn’t responding to your remote, you may need to replace the batteries or try syncing the remote again.
- To sync the remote, press and hold the Setup button on the remote for about 5 seconds.
- Then release and press the Power button.
- The Roku logo will appear on your TV screen and you can start using your remote.
How to pair Samsung TV remote to Roku?
The first step is to find the code for your TV.
There are a few ways to do this. The easiest way is to go onto Roku’s website and use their remote control code finder tool.
- With this Roku remote, you can control multiple devices, including Samsung TVs.
- To find the code, select your TV brand from the drop-down menu and then click “Submit.” A list of codes will be generated for you; try each one until you find one that works with your TV.
If you have an older Roku remote, there may not be a code finder tool on Roku’s website.
Samsung TV Remote Codes for Universal Remotes
Samsung TV Remote Codes for Universal Remotes:
0049, 0067, 0125, 0126, 0127, 0128, 0129, 0130, 0131, 0132, 0236.
If you ever lose your remote or have any other problems with it, be sure to follow these simple instructions to get it working again. Thanks for reading!