One of the great things about Discord is that you can watch Netflix without a black screen. This is a huge plus for people who like to watch TV shows and movies on their phones while they are chatting with friends. In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps that you need to take to get started.
Let’s get started!
Stream Netflix on Discord without a Black Screen
The first step that you need to take is to make sure that you have the latest version of the Discord app installed on your phone. If you don’t have the latest version, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once you have the latest version of Discord, open up the app and log into your account.
- Then, tap on the “User Settings” cog in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- From there, scroll down to the “Connections” section and tap on “Add Connection.” Then, select “Netflix” from the list of options.
- You will then be asked to log into your Netflix account.
- Once you are logged in, you should see a message that says “Success! You can now watch Netflix in Discord.”
And that’s it!
Now you can enjoy all of your favorite Netflix shows and movies without having to worry about a black screen. Happy streaming!
If you have any questions or need help troubleshooting, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to help! :)” Read more: How To Remove Channels From Roku
Do you use Discord to watch Netflix? Let us know in the comments below! And be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more helpful tips and tricks. discordapp (dot) com/support. Cheers!
Thanks for reading! If this post helped you out, please give it a like and share it with your friends. Also, be sure to check out our other blog posts for more helpful tips and tricks. discordapp (dot) com/blog. See you next time! :)”