Facebook is one of the most popular social media platforms. Millions of users have their accounts on the platform. Just like Facebook online games have also gained a lot of popularity.
If you love gaming and want to stream games on Facebook, then this article will be helpful for you. In this article, we will explain the details to stream games on Facebook.
How to Stream Games on Facebook
If you have set up your gaming equipment and software, then you just have to follow these steps to start your game streaming.
- Set up a Facebook page and host your game stream.
- Visit the Creator Portal website.
- Create your Live Stream.
- Choose the Create Live Stream on Facebook.
- Select your Facebook Gaming page.
- Decide where you want to post your video on Facebook.
- Choose the Video Type.
- You can either Go live or choose the option to create a live video event.
- Start a test broadcast before you start your live streaming. This will allow you to test run your video.
- Select the purpose to go live.
- Get started.
- Choose the Streaming Software option.
- Choose your desired source as the video source on Facebook.
- In the Streaming Software Setup choose the Copy to copy your stream key.
- Select Facebook Live.
- Go to File > Settings > Stream and choose the OBS Studio settings.
- Add the Stream Key and Server URL in the settings.
- Once you have set up your stream, then you can start your broadcast software.
- Open the Facebook Live Producer page.
- Enter a title and description.
- Tag a game.
- Select Go Live.
How To Monitor Your Facebook Gaming Streaming
After going live you must monitor your Facebook game streaming. It will take you to the Creator Studio. You can get helpful information like the viewers, comments, and stream quality. You can go back to the Creator Studio and can upload more videos.
What Are The Requirements To Stream Games on Facebook?
Facebook Gaming streaming supports PCs or consoles using an HDMI port. If you are looking to stream from your PC, then you must connect it to your computer with the help of a video capture card. You will also need a third-party streaming software for games.
It is a great idea to use the OBS Studio or Streamlabs OBS to stream on Facebook. It is also essential to use a good quality webcam along with a USB mic. If you want to make your game streams professional, then you should set up a complete streaming setup.
Read More: How to stream Facebook live on Roku