Do you want to stream your favorite shows and movies from your Windows 10 device directly to your Xbox One? It’s easier than you think! In this blog post, we will show you how to do it. You will need to download a few apps and make a couple of small changes to your settings, but after that, you’re good to go! So let’s get started.
Stream From Windows 10 To XBOX One
The first thing you need to do is download the Movies & TV app from the Microsoft Store. This app is free and it will allow you to stream your local video files directly to your Xbox One.
- Once the app is installed, open it and click on the settings icon in the top right corner.
- In the settings menu, enable the “Play To” option.
- This will allow you to stream your content to other devices on your network, including your Xbox One.
- Now, open the file that you want to stream.
- In the Movies & TV app, this will be a video file that is saved on your device.
- Once the file is open, click on the “Cast to Device” icon in the top right corner.
- A new window will open, listing all of the devices on the network that you can stream to.
- Select your Xbox One from the list and the stream will start automatically.
And that’s it! You can now enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on your big screen without having to leave your comfortable spot on the couch. We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment below. Thanks for reading!