Many people want to watch content on their phones their TV. If you want to watch shows and movies stored on your smartphone on your Smart TV, you can make it possible now. The good news is that many methods can help you to stream from Phone to TV without Wi-Fi.
Stream from Phone to TV without Wi-Fi
If you like to watch YouTube videos on your TV, then you can do so by connecting your PC and TV. If you have a small android phone and want to watch your favorite programs on TV, then we have got some great tips for you.
The advancement in technology allows you to connect your phone to your Smart TV. If you don’t have Wi-Fi, then you can connect your phone and TV without a Wi-Fi connection as well.
How to Connect Your Phone to Your TV if you don’t have Wi-Fi?
Using HDMI Cable
If you want to connect your phone to your TV, then using an HDMI cable may be the best choice. If you want to connect your phone to a TV then you can easily do so with an HDMI cable.
You just need three items that include: your HDMI cable, MHL adapter, and a USB cable. You must check that your device supports MHL or HDMI cables.
If your device is compatible with an HDMI cable, then you can use the HDMI cable.
You can follow the steps to connect your phone to the TV:
- Insert your HDMI cable and connect it to the Tv’s HDMI port.
- Connect the USB cable to your HDMI cable.
- Connect to the MHL adapter and combine it with your phone.
- Then connect the other end of the USB cable to the MHL.
- Chromecast allows you to view videos directly on your TV screen to your phone. Chromecast helps you to connect your phone to the TV.
- If you don’t have wifi then you can connect your phone to the TV via Ethernet.
- You can connect your Chromecast to your HDMI port to your TV.
- Chromecast allows you to connect to the ethernet jack.
- The ethernet power adapters help you to connect to the USB cable and your Chromecast device.
- If you have a USB cable, then you can do so by connecting it to your TV.
- You can connect the ethernet cable and connect your power adapter’s jack.
Using Screen Mirroring
The Google Chromecast will help you to connect to the Google Home app. If your Smart TV has a screen mirroring option, you can connect your phone via screen mirroring.
The Google Home app will help you to mirror your phone screen directly to your TV screen. You can follow the steps below to screen mirror your phone to your TV.
- Join your Chromecast to your TV by using your phone hotspot.
- Press on the ‘account tab’ and open the Google Home app.
- Choose the ‘mirror device’ option and click on the Cast screen.
- Select the movie you want to watch and view it on your TV screen.
Screencasting is another beneficial method that can help you to connect your phone to TV. This method is helpful if your TV doesn’t have the option of screen mirroring.
This method can also be selective, and not all apps support the feature. Follow the steps below to use this method.
- Open the app that is supported on your phone and TV.
- Search your TV and look for its code.
- Type the name of the app on your phone.
- Click the option of the cast on your phone and view your TV.
Do you use Amazon? Wanna watch Amazon Prime movies on your Android device? Let us know in the comment section.
You can use your laptop to watch content on your TV from your laptop. There is also another way that can help you to connect a phone to your TV without using your Wi-Fi.
- You must connect your HDMI cable if you want to watch content from your laptop on TV. It is important to connect your laptop’s HDMI port to your TV.
- Connect your phone to your laptop and also use the USB cable.
- Switch your TV by using the HDMI input.
- Select what program you want to see on your laptop.
- The content appearing on your screen will start to appear on your TV.