If you have an outdated or corrupted graphics driver that will create a lot of issues. Streaming Crunchyroll on discord can be a little challenging and may cause a black screen.
How can I stream Crunchyroll on Discord?
If you want to conveniently stream Crunchyroll on discord you need to be careful. Users can update their discord app with the latest version.
- When you have the right driver installed it will help out in a lot of ways.
- Make sure your graphics driver is also in a good shape.
- It will eliminate the chance of your screen becoming black.
- Drivers will first scan your computer and detect if there are any problems with it. Here is how you can do it.
Close all the running discord processes
You must have done it many times but this is what you can do for Crunchyroll too.
- Try to discard all your running processes before you start to stream them.
Switch to the window mode
- If you have a black screen issue make sure you can switch to the window mode.
- You can stream in full-screen mode keeping in mind this issue.
- If you want to leave the full-screen mode you can just ctrl+shift+F.
- One of the most important steps is to update discord.
- This app features regular updates that can keep the bugs away.
- There is a possibility that a recent update is causing discord to run improperly.
- You can also check if the discord is working correctly or not.
Update the graphics driver
If the graphics driver is corrupt or outdated it can cause a black screen. Make sure that you have installed the right kind of driver. You can easily download the driver of your graphics manually or from a website.
- The user can also choose a specific window to run it.
- If you don’t have the patience to do it yourself make use of the driver easy.
- It will help you update your system and detect if there is any issue with it.
- You may not understand which program is running in your system.
- There is no doubt you cannot take a risk of installing the wrong driver.
Turn on/off hardware acceleration
- When you run an application it will make use of your PC.
- If you are trying to run a task on it make sure it works well.
- The apps will mostly use many hardware components on your PC.
Are you thinking to live streaming a pre-recorded video on YouTube? Let’s go.