Do you love playing Beat Saber but hate having to deal with people in person? Do you want to be able to play with your friends all over the world without ever having to leave your house? If so, then you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will teach you how to stream Beat Saber on Discord. This is a great way to have fun and make new friends while avoiding the hassle of traditional gaming communities.
Discord is a communication platform for gamers, and its most popular feature is the ability to live stream your gameplay. Many gamers use Discord to communicate with other players during online games, and many popular games have built-in Discord integration so that players can easily join or invite others to a game chat.
Let’s get started!
To stream Beat Saber on Discord, you will need to have the following:
- A computer with the game installed.
- A Discord account.
- A webcam (optional but recommended).
- A microphone (optional but recommended).
Once you have all of these things, you’re ready to start streaming! Here’s how to do it:
How To Stream Beat Saber On Discord?
- Open up the Discord app and log in to your account.
- Then, click on the “Servers” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on the “Create a Server” button.
- This will bring up a new window where you can enter your server’s name and choose an icon.
- For our purposes, we’ll just call it “Beat Saber Streams” and leave the icon as the default.
- Now that your server is set up, it’s time to invite your friends!
- Click on the “Invite People” button in the “General” channel.
- This will bring up a new window where you can enter your friend’s Discord username or email address.
- Once you’ve added everyone you want to invite, click on the “Invite” button.
Server set up
Now that your server is all set up and your friends have been invited, it’s time to start streaming!
- To do this, open up the Beat Saber game on your computer and click on the ” Multiplayer ” tab.
- Then, select the “Create Room” option.
- In the “Create Room” menu, make sure that the “Enable Streaming” option is checked.
- This will allow other people to watch your gameplay via Discord.
Once you’ve enabled streaming, start playing Beat Saber as normal. Your friends on Discord will be able to watch you play in real-time! If you want to chat with them while you play, just type your message into the “General” channel and hit enter.
And that’s all there is to it! Now you know how to stream Beat Saber on Discord. Have fun and enjoy playing with your friends from all over the world!
Is discord stream beat saber not working?
One of those games is Beat Saber, which is a virtual reality rhythm game in which the player uses two lightsabers to slash blocks in time with the music. The objective of the game is to hit as many blocks as possible, and because there are no real projectiles in the game, it’s relatively safe to play even when streaming on Twitch or other platforms.
There could be a variety of reasons why your Discord stream of Beat Saber isn’t working. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check to make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements to run Beat Saber.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of DirectX installed on your computer.
- Try closing any other programs that might be running in the background and using up your computer’s resources.
- If you’re using an external webcam, make sure it’s plugged in and turned on.
- Make sure that you have permission to use the microphone and webcam on your computer.