Did you ever stream on any platform? Do you have an interest in the stream once? Today I am here with a new topic for you actually ways to stream Amazon Prime on Android.
Methods to Stream Amazon Prime on Android
To use Amazon Video on Android, you must first download and install the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Open the Google Play Store on any Android phone or tablet.
- Enter Amazon Prime Video in the search and select it on startup.
- Tap Install.
- The app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Tap Open on the screen to launch the app, or press the Home button on your smartphone or tablet and swipe the screen to the right to display the app.
- If you don’t see it, you can find it in your app drawer.
- Now that you’ve got your app set up, you’re ready to watch videos from your Amazon Primes library.
- Find and launch the Prime Video app on your phone or tablet.
- If you are not yet signed in, you will be prompted to sign in to your Amazon account.
- Log in now.
- Select the video you want to watch from the home screen and watch it immediately, or go to Included in Prime to view the video with members.
- On the right, you can turn on the free option to filter the movies you need to pay extra for.
- Select the movie or TV series you want to watch and then tap the blue playback video to start streaming the video immediately to your device.
- If you’re traveling and don’t have access to the linked files, you can download almost any movie, including Prime, for offline viewing. What is that? Find the video you want to download.
- Tap the video icon.
- Select Download.
- When prompted, select the best download.
- Ideally, you should have plenty of storage space on your phone or tablet.
- Then select Start download.
- When you’re ready to watch, open the Prime Video app and go to My Content > Downloads.
- Select play from the video icon or select a category and select play download.
You can also watch Instagram live from a computer or TV by following the mentioned post.