Amazon is one of the most popular streaming services that allow its customers to stream countless TV shows and movies wherever they are, whenever they want, across many supported devices.
And while most of us are pretty familiar with the service, there is another added advantage given by Amazon that most do not know about. That is being able to watch Amazon Prime in real-time with your friends and family on Discord. This is perfect for having those online movie nights, especially if your loved ones are a bit too far away for frequent in-person gatherings.
Best of all? It is so easy to set up and requires no deep tech knowledge or extra gadgets. Anyone with a laptop, a Wi-Fi connection, and registered accounts on both Amazon and Discord could do it.
In fact, here are ten short and easy steps for you to set up your Amazon Prime with Discord to enjoy online streaming with your friends and family.
How To Stream Amazon Movies On Discord?
- Log in to your Amazon Prime account using your browser. If you do not already have an Amazon Prime account, take a second to sign up for it beforehand.
- Launch the Discord app in a new browser window, then sign in to your account. If you do not have the Discord app already downloaded, you can find it on the official website here.
- Once you have the Discord app open, navigate to the Settings icon located in the bottom left corner and click on it.
- Now, from the menu visible to you in the left-hand corner, select the “GameActivity” option.
- From there on, you should see an option titled “Add it”. Click on it.
- From the options that are now visible to you in a drop-down menu, choose Amazon Prime.
- Now click on “Add Game.”
- Once you have added it, you can close the settings menu on Discord. You should now select the Screen icon in the bottom left corner. This is located directly above the settings icon and in front of the now visible Amazon Prime option.
- Now you should be presented with a window asking you to choose your browser window. Use this to adjust your streaming settings such as voice channel, resolution, and frame rate to your desired preferences.
- Click the “Go Live” button when you are ready to start streaming.
See how easy it is? And now that you know how to set up your Amazon Prime to stream on Discord, you can go ahead and use this opportunity to catch up with your friends and family with a movie night or maybe even start watching a new series together and make this a regular event. Just don’t forget to grab some popcorn and a drink in case you get thirsty.
If you found some Good movies you must want to leave a review How will you leave? Here we have a simple guide about leaving a review on Amazon Prime Video.
Let us know if you have any questions or go ahead and let us know what you will be watching down in the comments section.