You will be surprised to know that live streaming a pre-recorded video on YouTube, Facebook, and other social media apps can be beneficial. There are a lot of reasons why someone wants to do it.
There is no doubt that pre-recorded videos play an important role in improving the quality of your live stream. You can take your live stream to the next level by keeping the viewers engaged.
How to live stream a pre-recorded video on YouTube?
In this post, we will cover how to stream a pre-recorded video on YouTube. Here are some guidelines that you must follow:
- Add a pre-recorded video of your choice to the photo library (If it is not there already).
- Link the YouTube accord with the Switcher Studio.
- It will set up the YouTube stream to your channel
- Users can now open the Switcher studio app and tap a blue button. This button will be at the bottom of the sources/production panel.
- The next step will be to tap video and then the photo library (You will get the option to select photos and videos of your choice.
- It will give access to the Switcher studio.
- At this time you can select the pre-recorded video that you want to stream.
- Click the ‘done’ button to complete this step
- There will be some videos featured in the accessible media. Simply adjust the properties of the video according to your requirement.
- These videos will not feature as a source in the sources/production panel
- You can start streaming the pre-recorded video by simply clicking on the thumbnail.
- After this, you can immediately click on the red go-live button.
- Being a user if you want to play some pre-recorded video midstream click on the go-live button. Whenever you are ready to stream it just click on the thumbnail of your preferred video.
Why stream a pre-recorded video?
There are a lot of benefits when it comes to streaming a pre-recorded video on YouTube. It will help you advertise your channel better and get more sponsors.
- When you play a recorded video with a live commentary it will engage the viewers more.
- It becomes easy to shorten the length of your video with this option.
- You may want to devote all your attention to the conversation instead of other things.
- As everyone wanted a way out to live stream a prerecorded video YouTube has helped them. However, there are certain rules you will have to follow as some videos are not allowed to be uploaded.
Do you use Oculus Quest 2? Wanna Cast Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV? Have a look at a quick guide.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Let us know in the comment box.