Do you want to stream 1080p videos on YouTube? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will teach you how to stream in high definition. You won’t believe the difference it makes. 1080p is the highest quality that YouTube currently offers, and by following our simple instructions, you can take advantage of it!
How To Stream 1080p On YouTube
The first thing you need to do is make sure that your internet connection is fast enough. YouTube recommends an upload speed of at least 13 megabits per second in order to stream 1080p video. If your connection isn’t quite that fast, don’t worry – you can still stream at a lower quality.
- Next, open up your video editing software and export your video at a resolution of 1920×1080.
- Make sure that the file size is also under two gigabytes, as that’s the maximum size that YouTube accepts.
- Once you have your video exported, head over to YouTube and sign in to your account.
- Then, click on the Upload button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- On the next page, you’ll see a field called “File”.
- Click on this and select your video.
- Then, wait for YouTube to finish processing your video.
- This usually takes a few minutes.
- Now that your video is uploaded, it’s time to stream it in 1080p! In order to do this, click on the “Live” tab in the top navigation bar.
- On the next page, you’ll see a field called “Resolution”.
- Select “1080p” from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the “Start Streaming” button.
That’s it! You’re now streaming 1080p video on YouTube. Enjoy the improved quality!
Do you have any tips for streaming 1080p videos on YouTube? Let us know in the comments below