Is your Peacock TV glitching? Are you worried about the history of your TV? You can remove your watch history on Peacock TV in no time.
I do not think it is too much hard for you. You should just consider the following method I mentioned.
That is all I would waste more time on. Let’s go to the point.
How To Remove Watch History On Peacock?
The steps provided in this article are for clearing the watch history only. You can still view your movie history on peacock but you cannot see the details of those movies.
You can still download and watch those movies but you cannot do it in your peacock account.
So, if you want to clear watch history on peacock, follow the below steps.
- Go to the support page of Peacock.
- Select the “Clear watch history” option.
- After that, click on the “Clear Watch History” button to clear all your movie history on the peacock account.
- Now, you can see that all the details of your movies are cleared from your account.
- Profile page as well as from other social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
- After doing this, go back to the main menu of Peacock and select the “My Account” option from there you will be able to see that all your watch history is cleared from your account.
Following these simple steps, you can easily delete your watch history from your Peacock account.
Note: If you cannot clear your watch history on Peacock, make sure you are logged in to your account. Otherwise, you need to log out from your account and then clear your watch history.
That is all. Now I would like to hear from you in the comment section.
Thank you for visiting my quick blog.