In this article we read about Samsung smart tv, Samsung Smart TVs and projectors offer loads of stimulating apps and games. Regardless of whether you have the Frame the Odyssey Ark gaming screen, The freestyle, a QLED TV the first performing, or a few of the other Samsung Smart TVs it’s simple to search the app if you want and start enjoying more than the entertainment.
Remove Apps from Samsung Smart TV
To one side them from installing or deleting them, you can as well lock apps or set them to Auto Update. On one occasion everything is all set off with your apps, you can watch the TV as you want. Samsung smart TVs insert pre-installed applications, which may be from Samsung and a third-party developer.
You may as well at high speed add the new apps on your Smart Hub by Clicking on the Add App button. But if you want to get rid of some apps. Are you up to the job? You continue reading to learn how to install or uninstall the application from your Samsung Smart TV.
Remove the app from the Home screen
Is there an app on the home screen menu bar which do you not really use the app? No worries you can remove it so it won’t be in the way anymore.
- First, from the Home screen, navigate to the app you want to remove.
- Now you press and hold the Select button on your TV remote and in which you select the Remove.
- Select Remove again for confirmation. You can also move an app to another location by selecting Move.
You want to remove apps that you no longer use and want to free up storage space on your TV or projector.
- You press the Home button to open up the Home screen menu on the TV.
- Now navigate to the Apps, and then select the Setting option in the top right corner.
- You can next select the app which you want to delete.
- Finally, you select the Delete option and select Delete again for confirmation.
How to uninstall apps on the Samsung
Follow these steps to delete apps on Samsung TVs.
- First, you press the Home button on your remote control and then select Apps.
- Now select your My Apps.
- Select the Options which is located at the bottom of the apps screen.
- Option and the delete option are located at the top of the screen.
- Now you can select the delete option from the menu.
- In which apps that you select that you want to delete?
- Finally, you select the delete option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select again delete to confirm.
- Now the status bar will come in to view snowing the delete progression. When it arrives at 100%, then you select Ok. Now the app which you delete should no longer appear in your viewing.
In this way, you can easily get rid of the unnecessary apps on your Samsung Tv. Also, read this How To Download and Update HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV?