Pluto TV is an application that you can use to watch different shows and movies on your TV. The application has a lot of content to offer, from movies to TV shows, to comedy shows, and even live news. Pluto TV is ad-supported and this post will show you how to remove those ads.
Pluto TV is known to deliver the best content but with ads. However, when you use an ad blocker, all you will get is an error message.
Here is a quick and safe guide to help you remove ads from Pluto TV.
Pluto TV too many commercials with different types
Pluto TV is a free service that is supported by ads. People who use Pluto TV regularly have complained that the ads are getting more frequent and that an ad is played every two to three minutes. This blog will look at ways to kick out bullshit ads.
- It is a free Internet television service that offers over 70 channels of ad-free content. But some users want to get rid of the ads and there are a few ways to do it.
How to remove ads from Pluto TV with a VPN?
- Pluto TV is a free on-demand entertainment service.
- It has over 100 channels of movies, television shows, sports, and even music videos with no subscription or cable required.
- It is ad-supported and you can get it on your TV, computer, and smartphone.
- Pluto TV’s too many commercials are not only a nuisance but also a waste of time. You may hate ads, but ads also fund content creation.
People use ad blockers to get rid of ads. This blog will also look at removing ads from Pluto TV and how they can affect your TV-watching experience in a negative way.
Read more: How to Play Philo on LG Smart TV?
YouTube Video Guide
Pluto TV is an ad-supported streaming service, so it is not uncommon to see ads while you are watching a show. You can remove the ads from Pluto TV by going to your account settings and turning off your ad tracking.
However, if you want to remove all ads from Pluto TV, you must upgrade to a monthly subscription (which is only $4.99/mo). If you would instead not upgrade, you can pay $0.99/mo to remove the six most recent ads from your past viewing sessions.