Welcome to my simple blog, today I would like to write a detailed guide on how you can play a video in Google Drive without downloading it. Wow, superb! Let’s begin!
According to Google Drive, you are to sign up there if you are not. In this era, everyone has an account already. So, let’s go further without wasting a time.
How to Play a Video in Google Drive Without Downloading It?
Do you ever need to play a video in Google Drives, but don’t want to download it first? Maybe you’re on a slow internet connection, or you don’t have enough storage space on your device. Whatever the reason, we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we will show you how to play videos directly in Google Drive without having to download them first.
Follow the guide
Here’s how to do it:
- First, open the video you want to play in Google Drive.
- Then, click on the “More” option (it looks like three dots) and select “Open in a new window”.
- This will open the video in a new tab.
- Next, right-click on the video and select “Loop”.
- This will cause the video to play over and over again.
- Finally, click on the fullscreen option (it looks like two arrows pointing outwards) to make the video fill your entire screen.
- And that’s it! Now you can watch videos in Google Drive without having to download them first.
How to play google drive video on mx player?
MX Player is a video player that supports a wide range of video formats, including MP4, AVI, MOV, and more. To play videos stored on Google Drive using MX Player:
1. Open MX Player and click the “Menu” button (three lines) in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Select “Open Network Stream.”
3. In the “URL” field, enter https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=<file_id>&type=video%2Fmp4
4. Replace <file_id> with the ID of the Google Drive video you want to watch.
5. Click “OK.” The video will start
play a video in google drive without downloading using third-party apps
There are a few ways to do this. The first is to install an app called Videoland. This app will allow you to play videos from Google Drive directly on MX Player.
- Another way is to use a file manager app like ES File Explorer.
- Once you have installed ES File Explorer.
- Open it and tap on the “Local” tab at the top of the screen.
- Next, navigate to your Google Drive folder and select the video you want to watch.
- Finally, long-press on the video and select “Play With…” followed by MX Player.