In this blog post, we will discuss how to install 3rd party apps on Samsung smart TVs. This process can be a little bit tricky, but we will walk you through it step-by-step.
Keep in mind that not all apps are compatible with Samsung smart TVs, so be sure to check the app’s requirements before you begin.
What is Samsung smart TV?
Samsung is a brand of our the whole world it has lounged a Television that name is Samsung smart tv. As I told you it is a television set with integrated Internet capabilities that offers more advanced computing ability and connectivity than a basic television set.
Let’s get started!
Install 3rd Party Apps On Samsung Smart TV
- First, you will need to enable Unknown Sources on your Samsung smart TV.
- To do this, go to Settings > Security and Privacy > Unknown Sources.
- Next, you will need to download an app that is compatible with your Samsung smart TV.
- We recommend using the Downloader app, which you can find in the Amazon Appstore.
- Once you have downloaded the app, launch it and enter the URL for the 3rd party app that you want to install.
- For example, if you want to download Zoom app, you would enter the following URL:
- The app will begin downloading the 3rd party app.
- Once it has finished downloading, you can launch the app and begin using it on your Samsung smart TV.
We hope this blog post has helped you learn how to install 3rd party apps on Samsung smart TVs. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!