Do you want to know how to hear Twitch alerts while streaming? If so, you have come to the right place! In this guide, we will walk you through the process of setting up alerts so that you never miss an important message from your viewers.
This will allow you to keep track of your chat and followers without ever having to leave the game or broadcast.
Let’s get started.
How to Hear Twitch Alerts While Streaming?
- First, you will need to log in to your Twitch account and navigate to the settings page.
- On this page, you will see an option for “Notifications.”
- Click on this option and then select the “Enable Desktop Notifications” checkbox.
- This will ensure that you receive notifications even when you are not actively using the Twitch website.
- Next, you will need to choose a sound for your alerts.
You can either use one of the default sounds or upload your own custom sound.
- To do this, click on the “Sounds” tab and then select the “Upload Sound” button.
- Choose a file from your computer and then click on the “Open” button.
- Finally, you will need to decide how often you would like to receive notifications.
- You can choose to receive them immediately, or you can set a schedule so that you only receive notifications during certain hours of the day.
- To do this, click on the “Schedule” tab and then select the “Enable Scheduling” checkbox.
- Then, you can use the drop-down menus to choose when you would like to receive notifications.
That’s it! You are now ready to start receiving Twitch alerts while streaming. This will help you stay connected with your viewers and never miss an important message.
Assuming that you have completed all of the steps above, you should now be receiving Twitch alerts while streaming. Thanks for reading and happy streaming.
Read ahead: How to change Streaming quality on Hulu?