Netflix and chill time can be good fun. Grab a snack and a drink, sit down, and now play your most-liked movies or show. But here is the one thing which you do not need to binge – watching the most recent series. Infuriating lines of white text can immediately appear in the upper left of the screen.
The text put on shows three or many video bitrates and intention, audio format, and language, proceed time, and the time – text, language, and level.
From time to time it can be pleasant to know the elapsed time, the status of the subtitles, the audio improvement, and the resolution of the bitrate of the stream.
Regardless of how you surely do not want to need this info put on the show on your screen continually blocking the corner and entertaining your notice.
How to get rid of timed text on Netflix
Here are the instructions in which you follow how to ride.
- Start Netflix on your Smart TV.
- On your smart TV, click on the Info button or click on the option key to remove the text.
- If there is no such a button, then you try the Asterisk button which may be alive on the Roku OS TVs.
- If one and the other option do not work out, then you try them again and again throughout the time of buffering procedure upon launching a stream.
- You open the Netflix account and you go to the profile.
- Now you click on the Account option and then pick up Playback Setting.
- You can here see an option to turn off timed text then you simply click the box for the next option and then you save your all changes.
Remove text top – left on Netflix by using a Roku Device or the Roku TV
- Starting with the Roku on your TV or going back to the Home Screen. This step applies to one of the other Roku TVs and devices.
- Click on the Asterisk button or on the Roku remote, and then you go back to what and where you were watching.
- If the text still has not been removed, then try pressing the again Asterisk button three times when launching a stream and internally it is buffering.
- If your 2 and 3 steps fail, try holding down the Asterisk button when you try more than two steps.
You can see viewing time on Netflix
- First, from the web browser, you go to the Account page > open your profile & open the Parental Controls settings for your profile which is want to see > now open Viewing the activity.
- If you want to see the limited list, then use the Show more button.
Particularly you know time text will no bi longer appear on any of the videos you watch on Netflix. We hope these tips were helpful to you. If you want to ask any other questions about using Netflix, then feel free to contact us anytime. We are always happy to help.
Also read this: How To Watch Netflix Online Together With Friends?