Do you use an NVIDIA graphics card on your computer? If so, you may have noticed the NVIDIA Streaming Service running in the background.
This service can be a bit of a resource hog, and if you don’t need it, it’s a good idea to disable it. In this blog post, we will show you how to do just that!
If you are like most people, you probably don’t use the NVIDIA streaming service. It’s a good thing to disable it if you aren’t using it because it can use up your system resources and slow your computer down.
In this blog post, we will show you how to disable the NVIDIA streaming service on Windows 10.
How to Disable the NVIDIA Streaming Service on Windows 10?
- To disable the NVIDIA streaming service, you need to go to the Services Manager.
- To do this, you can press the Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box.
- Then, type “services.msc” in the Run dialog box and press Enter.
- In the Services Manager, scroll down and find the entry for “NVIDIA Streamer Service.”
- Right-click on it and select “Properties.”
- In the Properties window, change the “Startup type” to “Disabled” and click on the “Stop” button.
- Then, click on “OK” to save your changes.
NVIDIA streaming service
That’s all you need to do to disable the NVIDIA streaming service. If you ever need to enable it again, you can just follow the same steps and change the “Startup type” to “Automatic.” We hope this blog post was helpful. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.
Thanks for reading!
If you found this blog post helpful, we would appreciate it if you could share it with your friends or fellow NVIDIA users. You can use the social media buttons on this page to share this post easily. Thank you for your support!
We hope that this guide was helpful in showing you how to disable the NVIDIA streaming service on Windows 10.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Thanks for reading! As always, stay tuned for more tips.