If you’re no longer using Hulu on your Roku, it’s easy to delete the app from your device. Just follow these simple steps!
Or if you’re looking to delete Hulu from your Roku, you’ve come to the right place. In this step-by-step guide, we will walk you through the process of removing Hulu from your device.
Keep in mind that this process may vary depending on which Roku model you are using.
Let’s get started!
How to Delete Hulu from Your Roku?
- First, open up the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
- Next, scroll down to the Hulu app and highlight it using the arrow keys on your remote.
- Finally, press the * key on your remote to delete the Hulu app from your Roku.
That’s all there is to it!
If you ever decide you want to use Hulu again, you can always add it back to your Roku by visiting the Roku Channel Store and adding it back to your device.
There are a few reasons you might want to delete Hulu from your Roku:
- You’re not using it and want to clear up some space on your device.
- You’re no longer paying for Hulu and don’t want the app taking up space on your device.
- You’ve decided to switch streaming services and want to remove Hulu before canceling your subscription.
- You’re experiencing technical difficulties with the Hulu app and need to uninstall it temporarily.
- You no longer have a Roku device and want to remove the Hulu app from your account.
That’s all there is to it! if you ever decide you want to use Hulu again, you can always add it back to your Roku by visiting the Roku Channel Store and adding it back to your device. Thanks for using Hulu! We hope you have a great day :)”
Read more: How to Change Streaming Quality on Hulu?