Do you want to be able to play Xbox One games on your laptop? With the right equipment, it is possible! In this blog post, we will show you how to connect your Xbox One to your laptop using an HDMI cable.
We will also provide instructions for how to configure the settings so that the two devices can work together.
So whether you are on a business trip and want to kill some time with a game, or you just want to watch a movie on your big screen TV, follow these steps and you will be good to go!
How to Connect Xbox One to Laptop with HDMI Cable Windows 10?
- An Xbox One
- A laptop with Windows ten installed
- An HDMI cable
Once you have all of the necessary items, follow these steps:
- Step One: Connect the HDMI cable from the Xbox One to the HDMI port on the laptop. Make sure that both devices are turned off before you start connecting them.
- Step Two: Turn on the Xbox One and wait for it to boot up completely.
- Step Three: Turn on the laptop and sign in to your account.
- Step Four: Click on “Start” and then click on “Settings”.
- Step Five: Click on “Devices” and then click on “Project”.
- Step Six: Under the heading “Second screen experience”, click on the box next to “Mirror my screen”. This will allow you to see what is happening on your Xbox One screen on your laptop.
- Step Seven: Click on the box next to “Enable game streaming”. This will allow you to play Xbox One games on your laptop.
- Step Eight: Click on the box next to “Allow exceptions for this program” and then select the application named “Xbox app (beta)”. This will ensure that you can hear audio from the Xbox One even if the laptop is muted.
- Step Nine: Click on the box next to “Keep my games and apps up to date” and then click on “Apply”.
You are now ready to start streaming Xbox One games onto your laptop! To do this, just make sure that both devices are turned on and connected, and then select the game you want to play from the Xbox One home screen. The game will start loading onto your laptop, and you can play it just like you would on your TV. Enjoy!
Read more: How to Connect Smule to Apple TV?