If you are wondering how to connect a Samsung TV to WiFi without an adapter, here we guide how to solve this problem. Keep in mind that if your TV is not provided with a Wi-Fi card, you will need the assistance of an adapter after all.
Let’s first start with the necessity and make our way up until you manage to connect your Samsung TV to WiFi without making use of the assistance of an adapter.
At the adapter, we directly mention the LAN card which is the hardware piece responsible for the wifi connectivity. Each and every drive using the WiFi has a built-in LAN card.
Connect Samsung TV to the WiFi Without Adapter
If your TV does have one then it cannot be connected to the WiFi unless you connect one. The new model of the Samsung TV normally has wifi cards, so you will be allowed to automatically scan for the networks and attach your TV. We can provide you with 2 general methods to connect your TV to WiFi without an adapter.
By using Wireless Wife Card
These steps are as follows for a wireless connection with a WiFi card.
- First, turn on your Samsung TV and enters the Menu Setting by holding the button on the remote control.
- In the menu, part navigates to the Network tab and then enters the Network Setting.
- Significance selects the on-screen Next button and moves on to the next window.
- Now in the new window, locate a White box, and then type your WiFi network’s password.
- After adding your WiFi password your TV will be connected to the wireless network.
If this method did not work for you, then you can try the next step which is shown to you, which will teach you how to attach to your WiFi network through your Samsung TV, by using the WPS button.
Connect to WiFi Though by using WPS
- You go to the Network Setting of your Samsung TV and mention the WPS button.
- Now press the next and on the next page, and hold the WPS button on your remote control, and then your TV will be connecting to your network automatically.
How do I connect my old Samsung TV to my Wi-Fi?
- In your device press the Menu button on your Samsung remote TV and Open Settings.
- Now go to the General and Select Network.
- Click on it and open Network Settings.
- Pick up the Wireless from the Network types.
- Now select your Wi-Fi Network.
- Enter the password for your Wi-Fi Network and now choose Done.