Do you want to share your Zoom meeting with everyone in the room?
Or maybe you need to display your laptop screen on a TV for a presentation. Whatever the reason, casting Zoom to TV from a laptop is a simple process that can be accomplished in just a few steps.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the entire process!
How to Cast Zoom to TV from Laptop?
Do you want to know how to cast Zoom to your TV? It’s actually pretty simple once you are know-how. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- First, make sure that your laptop and TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Next, open the Zoom app on your laptop and sign in to your account.
- Then, click on the “Settings” icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the “Settings” menu, select “Video.”
- Under the “Video” settings, make sure that the “Enable HD video” option is turned on.
- Now, start or join a Zoom meeting as its new meeting.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to casting Zoom to your TV from your laptop:
- Make sure your laptop and TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Zoom app on your laptop and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and click on Video Settings.
Next to Video Settings, select Display from the drop-down menu.
- Under Display Mode. Select Either Screen or Second Screen Only as desired.
- When you have made your selection. Click Apply at the bottom of the window.
- If you selected Second Screen Only.
- First, you need to make sure that your laptop and TV are connected. If they are not, you will need to use an HDMI cable to connect them.
- Once they are connected, open the Zoom application on your laptop.
- Then, click on the “Share Screen” icon located in the toolbar at the bottom of your screen.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear with several options for sharing your screen.
- Select the “Share Computer Sound” option and make sure that the “Optimize for Full-Screen Video Clip” option is checked.
- Then, click on the “Share” button.
- Your TV should now display whatever is on your laptop’s screen!
To stop sharing your screen, simply click on the “Stop Share” button located in the toolbar at the bottom of your Zoom window.
Read more: How to Stop Buffering When Streaming on TV