Last updated: Oct 4, 2022
Disney Plus is a new streaming service from Disney that offers tons of great content for kids and families. If you’re like me, you want to be able to watch it on your TV instead of your computer or phone. But how can you do that without Chromecast? In this blog post, we will discuss how to cast Disney Plus to your TV without using Chromecast.
Disney Plus is a great new streaming service from Disney that offers a ton of great content for kids and families. However, if you don’t have a Chromecast, casting Disney Plus on your TV can be a bit tricky.
How to Cast Disney Plus to TV Without Chromecast?
One option for casting Disney Plus to your TV without Chromecast is to use an HDMI cable. If your TV has an HDMI port, you can simply connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV and the other end to your computer or laptop. Once connected, you will be able to stream Disney Plus on your TV.
Another option for casting Disney Plus to your TV without Chromecast is to use screen mirroring. Screen mirroring is a feature that is available on many smartphones and tablets. To use screen mirroring, you will need to connect your device to your TV using an HDMI cable or a wireless display adapter. Once connected, you will be able to mirror the content from your device onto your TV screen.
How to login to Disney+ Plus on Smart TV?
On your Smart TV, open the Disney+ app.
If you don’t have the Disney+ app on your Smart TV, check to see if it’s available in your country.
If the Disney+ app is not available in your country, please contact the device manufacturer for assistance.
- In the upper right corner of the app, select Sign In.
- Enter your Disney+ email and password then select Sign In.
- If you don’t have a Disney+ email address, you can create one at disneyplus.com/sign-up.
- Once you’ve signed in, your account will be linked to that device and you can start streaming instantly!
How to get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV?
You can get Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV by downloading the app from the Samsung app store.
- The Disney Plus app is free to download, and it’s compatible with a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs.
- Just open the app store on your TV and search for “Disney Plus” to find and download the app.
- Once it’s installed, you can use your Samsung account to sign in and start streaming your favorite Disney movies and shows.
How to connect Disney Plus to TV from a phone?
There are a few ways to connect Disney Plus to TV from a phone.
The first way is to use an HDMI cable.
- If your phone has an HDMI port, you can simply connect the cable from your phone to the TV.
- If your phone does not have an HDMI port, you can use a MicroUSB to HDMI adapter.
Wireless streaming device
The second way is to use a wireless streaming device such as Chromecast or Roku.
- To do this, you would need to install the Disney Plus app on your phone and then connect the wireless device to your TV.
- Once it is connected, you should be able to stream Disney Plus from your phone to your TV.
- The third way is to use AirPlay which is available on iPhones and iPads.
Read more: How to Cast Chromebook to TV without Chromecast?