It’s no secret that Hulu has some great content. However, if you’re like most people, you don’t want to watch it on your computer screen. You want to watch it on your TV! The good news is that it’s easy to cast Hulu to TV without using a Chromecast.
In this blog post, we will discuss two different methods for doing just that!
How to Cast Chromebook to TV without Chromecast?
If you have an HDMI-compatible TV, the easiest way to cast your Chromebook to it is by using an HDMI cable.
- Just connect one end of the cable to your Chromebook and the other end to your TV.
- Once it is plugged in, you should see your Chromebook’s screen on your TV.
- If you don’t see anything, make sure that your TV is set to the correct input.
If you don’t have an HDMI-compatible TV or if you want a wireless solution, you can use Google Chromecast.
Chromecast is a small device that plugs into your TV’s HDMI port and allows you to wirelessly stream content from your Chromebook (or other devices) to your TV.
- To set up Chromecast, you will need to download the Google Home app on your Chromebook.
- Once the app is installed, open it and follow the instructions to set up your Chromecast.
Now that you know how to cast your Chromebook to TV without Chromecast, try it out and see which method works best for you! You can cast Hulu to TV without Chromecast.
How to Cast Local Media From Windows to Chromecast?
There are a few ways to do this. One way is to use the Cast feature in the Google Chrome browser. Another way is to use the Windows 10 Cast feature.
- To use the Cast feature in Chrome, you’ll need to have the latest version of the Chrome browser installed on your computer.
- Then, open up a web page that you’d like to cast and click on the cast icon in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- From there, select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
- Select them and start using them.
- To use Windows 10 Cast, you’ll first need to install the free Microsoft app called “Cast.” Once it’s installed.
- Open it up and click on the “Cast Media” button.
Reboot your Chromecast device – iPhone & iPad
Over time, even the most reliable devices can start to experience issues. If your Chromecast is acting up, one of the simplest troubleshooting steps you can try is a reboot. This will reset the device and clear any temporary files that may be causing problems.
To reboot your Chromecast:
- Simply unplug it from the power outlet and then plug it back in.
- You should see the Chromecast startup screen after a few moments.
- If your issues persist after a reboot, you may need to perform a factory reset.
- This will erase all data from your Chromecast and restore it to its default settings.
- To do this, simply press and hold the button on the back of the device for at least 25 seconds.
- Once the process is complete, you’ll need a full setup.
If you found this blog post helpful, be sure to check out our other blog posts on all things Chrome OS! And don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for more news and updates.
Do you have any tips for casting your Chromebook to TV without Chromecast? Let us know in the comments below!