It’s no secret that Amazon Prime Video is one of the best streaming services out there. With a huge library of movies and TV shows, it’s hard to resist subscribing. But what if you want to watch Amazon Prime Video on your TV instead of your phone or computer?
Not a problem! In this blog post, we will teach you how to cast Amazon Prime Video from your iPhone to your TV!.
How to Cast Amazon Video from iPhone to TV
This is a very handy trick to know, especially if you are an Amazon Prime member. Casting Amazon Video is a great way to watch your favorite shows and movies on a larger screen. Not only that, but it also allows you to multitask while watching TV.
You can continue working on your computer or phone while the show or movie.
- First, open the Amazon Prime Video app on your iPhone.
- Then, find the video you want to watch and tap on it.
- Next, tap on the cast icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Finally, select your TV from the list of devices and enjoy watching Amazon Prime Video on your TV!
How to cast Amazon Prime to TV without Chromecast?
If you want to cast Amazon Prime to TV without Chromecast, you can use a variety of methods.
- One popular method is to use an HDMI cable.
- You can connect one end of the HDMI cable to the TV and the other end to the Amazon Prime device.
Screencasting or Airplay or Miracast
- Another method is to use screencasting software such as Airplay or Miracast.
- Screencasting allows you to show your computer screen on another device such as a TV.
- Finally, you can also use a smart TV that has Amazon Prime built-in or connect a Fire TV Stick directly to your TV.
- Hope this helps!
No cast icon on Amazon Prime Android
There could be a few reasons why your cast icon is missing from your Amazon Prime Android app. One possibility is that you haven’t enabled Casting on your device. Here are instructions for how to do that:
- Open the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Scroll down and select Display.
- Tap Cast screen/audio.
- Make sure the slider next to the Cast screen/audio is in the On position.
- You should now see the cast icon in the top right corner of your screen when you open Amazon Prime Video.
If you’ve enabled Casting and still don’t see the cast icon, it’s possible that there’s a problem with your network connection or with the connection between your device and your casting device (such as a Chromecast).
We hope you found this blog post helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below! Thanks for reading!