If you’re a Hulu subscriber, you may have noticed that the site has been flooded with ads lately. This can be really frustrating, especially if you’re trying to watch your favorite show.
Luckily, there is a way to block ads on Hulu! In this blog post, we will show you how to do it. Keep reading for more information.
How to Block Hulu Ads?
The first thing you need to do is install an ad blocker on your web browser. We recommend using AdBlock Plus, which is available for free. Once you have installed the extension, simply navigate to Hulu and start watching your show. You should notice that the ads are no longer appearing!
If you’re still seeing ads on Hulu, it’s possible that they are coming from another source. In this case, you’ll need to block the ads at the source.
- To do this, you’ll need to find out where the ads are coming from
- This can be done by opening up your web browser’s Developer Tools and looking at the Network tab.
- Once you’ve found the source of the ads, you can block them by adding the following lines to your hosts’ file:
- 127.0.0.1 adserver.com
- 127.0.0.1 ads.hulu.com
- 127.0.0.1 secure-dsa.imrworldwide.com
- 127.0.0.1 secure-dsa_2.imrworldwide.com
This will block all ads coming from those sources. You can add more lines to the hosts file if you want to stop other ad servers.
How to skip Hulu Ads?
There is no definitive way to skip Ads on Hulu. However, there are a few methods that may work for you.
- The first thing you can do is try using a different web browser.
- Some browsers are known to be more effective at blocking ads than others.
- You can also try using an ad blocker extension or software program.
- These programs work by blocking all ads from loading on the websites you visit.
- Finally, you can try clearing your cookies and cache.
- This will delete any information that Hulu has about your past browsing activities and may make it harder for them to display targeted ads to you.
How to block Hulu ads on Smart TV Using Roku?
Hulu’s ads are short, usually between 10 and 30 seconds, and cannot be skipped. You can turn off the sound on the ads, but you can’t fast-forward through them.
Follow these instructions:
- First, open the Hulu app on your Roku.
- Next, select the gear icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Then, select “Settings.”
- Under “Playback,” select “Ads.”
- Finally, toggle the switch to “Off.”
If you want to know more then follow our complete guidelines about how to block Hulu ads on Roku.
We hope this guide was helpful in getting rid of those pesky Hulu ads! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. As always, thanks for reading!