Apple TV 4K is a great product, but there have been some reports of users losing their internet connection. This can be very frustrating, especially if you are in the middle of watching a movie or show.
We are going to show you how to fix this issue in just a few easy steps!
Apple TV 4K Loses Internet Connection
If you’re having trouble with your Apple TV 4K and it keeps losing its internet connection, you’re not alone.
This is a common problem that many people are experiencing.
- First, make sure that your Apple TV is connected to the internet.
- You can do this by checking the network settings on your Apple TV.
- If it is not connected, try connecting it to a different network.
- If your Apple TV is still not connecting to the internet, there may be a problem with your router or modem.
Try rebooting your router or modem and see if that fixes the issue.
- If none of these steps work, you may need to contact your internet service provider for help.
- They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get back online!
Apple TV there was a problem connecting to the network (-100)
There is a problem with your apple tv connecting to the network.
Here are some possible solutions:
- Check your router and make sure it’s turned on and plugged in correctly.
- If you’re using a hotel or public Wi-Fi network, try contacting the network administrator for help.
Make sure that your Apple TV software is up to date.
- To check for updates, go to Settings > System > Software Updates.
- Try restarting your Apple TV and router.
- If you still can’t connect, try resetting your Apple TV.
- From the Settings menu, go to System > Resetting > Reset > all settings > enter passcode > confirm.
Apple TV won’t connect to wifi an incorrect password
You may be entering the wrong password.
- Make sure you are typing it in exactly as it is displayed on your router. If you are still having trouble connecting.
- Try restarting your router and Apple TV.
- If that doesn’t work, call your internet service provider for assistance.